Here are just a few things we will go through, illustrating how centralised data impacts your business:
- Why you need consistency in how you define business logic in your organisation
- The value of convenience for employees to have freedom from the hassle of data chaos — having one single source of “truth”
- The flexibility and agility you obtain to make changes as fast as your business needs to move
- How you obtain tools to help you centralise your data in a lean and non-disruptive way
- Leveraging modern data platforms like Looker to deliver self-service insights to your organisation.
Furthermore, we will share our experiences with setting up analytics for a number of very successful small companies operating in two different spaces: Kaia Health (combining physical, psychological and educational expertise to tackle chronic diseases), and Lifecake (building a product for sharing childhood memories with family).